Monday, October 18, 2010

revelation song

I can tell you right now, that this little, insignificant page of mine, is going to take a turn.

I'm giving you fair warning.

Those that might actually still read...

My Faith is growing. It's bursting out and I don't care who knows or disagrees. I'm going to share it cause it's what I feel and this little, insignificant page of mine is what it's about. How I feel. What I have to say and that's going to include my love of my God. I'm not going to preach. But He is interwoven into my mind and my heart and my life. It's part of me and I am so thankful.

So if you don't want to know...then don't read.

I hope you do though. 'Cause He's amazing. And I want you to feel it too.

1 comment:

Stephen B. Bagley said...

I still read! And I'm interested in what you have to say.