Monday, October 02, 2006

I have an umbrella

My weekend was a rushing breath of hot air from the moment I woke up at 6am on Saturday, till about 8pm last night. One thing after another, some fun...some not so. But I can say it was mostly fun. Next weekend, I get to lay around in bed recouperating. I am actually looking forward to having the excuse. Funny thing is, so is Rachel. We have it all planned out. A cool Autumn weekend, laying around in bed, watching movies, sleeping, eating and just being in each others company. I feel like I haven't spent much time with just her, lately. I really miss her and she is growing up so fast. I have to get it where I can.

After my mild mental meltdown regarding my finances, I found out on Saturday that my unpaid for car is in need of some several hundred dollar repair. I just took a big a sigh and thought... < thoughtbubble >Well, that makes sense. When you're down, is when you'll get hit from behind. You just have to remember to put up the bumpers. At least my car is running and can get me from point A to point B.< /thoughtbubble > I am thankful for that and Prayin' for little Angels around the engine till I can get it fixed. And ya know, a bottle of Stop Leak.