Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A list or two



We only have NINE days until we go on a bonafide vacation. A real one, complete with visits to Foreign Countries, Thrill Rides, Wild Animals, Movie Stars, a Murder Mystery Dinner (with a Sherlock Holmes Museum), Sandy White Beaches, and what trip isn't complete without, Shopping! :P

I tried on bathing suits last night. Depressing to say the least, but I think I can pull it off without too much staring from the locals with one of those little skirt things. I kinda wish the little skirt things were longer. Like, to the ground longer, but I guess I will be thankful with what I can get and cover up. Maybe I can just get a tent and poke some arm holes through it. They're waterproof...

Aside from the bathing suit trauma, I am really excited. I am getting more so, as the days go by.

And, can you tell?



She is too!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Marvelous? I don't think so. The opposite most likely. But you can come anyway. :)

Justice said...

She is precious! I hope the two of you have a blast.

Michelle said...

Thanks Justice!