Thursday, April 27, 2006

On a jet plane

Heehee...giggle..."Snort!" We leave tonight. Well, for Portland. Tomorrow, is when we actually fly out. I am so freaking excited I can't stand it. I managed to get everything done last night. Packing, cleaning, organizing. I showed my friend Christine how to lock my door, where to find the cat's supplies and how temperamental my evil fish can be. He really is evil. I swear. He eats other fish. Except for the current mate I got him. He must have some sort of crush on her.

Anyway, I am ready to go. The only thing that stands in my way and our vacation is work. Sheesh...

So, while I am gone, and as pretentious as this may seem, I didn't want to leave you, my 5 friends and readers, with a page less to visit over the next week. I am sure you will miss my whining, my pleas for relationship/dating success and my shameless plugs on how wonderful and Angelic my child is. Therefore, I have asked my sis-in-law Amy to post on my blog while I am gone. I am sure this blog will see a raise in standard. She is an awesome writer, mother, friend and sister. I am hoping she will use this time as a creative outlet of sorts and perhaps share with you some of her talent. I am currently reading through one of her works on FanFiction. Very nice, I must say. Thanks for doing this Amy! Don't be shy...they're awesome people. ;)

So then, I hope you guys have a great week ahead. I hope to be back with loads of pictures and awesome stories, maybe even an adventure or two, to share with you.

3 comments:

SBB said...

Woohoo! I'm so excited for you! You're going to have an awesome time! If you fly over my hometown, wave! :)

Michelle said...

I will certainly wave! Have a great week! And, Thank you!

(I think I just abused the exclamation)

Michelle said...

Thanks Frenzied!!!!

United....we stand! *strikes super hero pose*