Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Porcelain



Yep. Was supposed to work today. But apparently my stomach has other ideas. I am sick...again. With the same damn thing. Why? I can't afford to miss work, but I can't bring myself to go in when I am running to the potty every half hour either. Just having my face close to it makes me sick on it's own. Yuck. It started yesterday afternoon. I thought it was something I ate...maybe it still is. Frustrating though.

Rachel was having a difficult time herself, so I kept her home with me. For reasons I am not "allowed" to say. Anyway...we are planning to stay in bed, watch CMT, Harry Potter and sleep.

Hope your day is a good one.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks Frenzied.

CMT= Country Music Television

SBB said...

Hope y'all get to feeling better soon!