Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Pullin the chain

I've tried thinking of something I needed to write about to get out of my head, and while there are many things I could...the words just aren't there. That, or I just don't feel the importance in it to give it a life on here. Work, is busy, my co worker is being a butt but I am chalking it up to the fact that she is immature, selfish and doesn't know when her "jokes" have gone too far. I met a guy that thinks I am "adorable" and can't wait to see me this weekend (that is so weird to me). He was also the first one to ask about Faith. What I believed, how and what Church I attended. I then had to suck it up and tell the truth that I hadn't been going to Church. My Faith is still strong, nothing has changed there, but that I still find it hard to go, alone. He understood though and went on to tell me his testimony. I was impressed. I was also a little surprised. In talking with him the past couple of weeks, I wasn't sure if he had just said he was Christian cause he felt he needed to pick something or if he really knew what that meant. Turns out, he is just a regular old "joe" like me, that knows beyond a shadow of a doubt, there is more.

**Oh...and i just wanted to come back and add something. In a somewhat joking way, I had always said that when I meet the guy that is the right one, he would have a note from God himself, saying so. (Since I seem to be so bad at choosing) Well, I didn't get a note when this guy came by my office yesterday to see me, but he did hand me a pen. Yes, a pen. Kind of an odd gesture and gift, but it made me think...curious hmmm? And, I handed him (a pen) right back. :)

Anyway, I wasn't going to talk about it was I? I think I just gave it life beyond my head...scary.

Today we climb the hump...give me strength.

No comments: