Thursday, June 08, 2006

Stones and Miles

You know you have been on the internet too much lately, when you go to sign your initials on some documents and you write "com" (as in .com) instead. Sheesh...

So, what's been going on the past few days? Hmmm?

Aside from Blogger having issues, all is ok. I do appreciate them getting stuff figured out, in a pretty timely manner. This service is free, there isn't much room for complaining.

You might be happy to know, I just told Kelly to go pound sand. Well, not in so many words. I was nice, of course. It's just better this way. I know I said he hit a lot of thing right on for me, but I think it was those things that aren't good for me, that he hit on. I need to move past being attracted to people like that. I honestly can't trust someone like him. And how is there ever going to be a true friendship, much less relationship, when someone lies to you? (I even ran a background check on him. But those don't tell you about a persons character. You take your chances with that, whether online or offline.) Why not just move on from here before anymore feelings get hurt? I really tried to tell myself that I was just being hard on him, etc...but making excuses for other people and not abiding by my own feelings is what gets me in trouble. So I am moving forward. :)

My baby girl's 12th birthday is 2 weeks from today. T.W.E.L.V.E. My sweet pea...I remember when she was 2. *sigh*

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Me too! About moving forward. With all these potholes however, I think I may need my shcoks redone sometimes soon. :P

My shorty, she is growing up fast. Another year, another 2 inches in height. I miss the little girl that kissed my kneecap...

Michelle said...

Rachel tries to snuggle up to me too, it's tough, but we manage. :)

I am sort of glad though, that she doesn't jump on my lap like she used to. While I miss the closeness, I was starting to get bruises...