Saturday, August 05, 2006

Back Asswards

There hasn't been much for me to say the past couple of days. The anxiety is taking it's toll with me and sometimes it is better for me to remain quiet. I have talked with her since she has been gone, but last night I called her and she had some sort of weird attitude with me. Like I was bothering her. It doesn't surprise me though. I'll hear about all the negatives he has said, when she gets back. It is like detox after she returns. All the things that I try to teach her to do in a good way, he does the opposite. If there is something that she doesn't normally get to have, he will give to her. I then look like the bad guy. It's frustrating, but I have no choice in the matter when she is with him.

I miss her something awful. And am ready for life to be back to normal when she gets back on Monday. Some don't understand why it upsets me when she is with him. But if you walked in my shoes along the path that involves him the last 8 years, you would.



My distraction? Will be going camping tonight with Chris. He seems to be really understanding since I haven't been quite myself. It will be relaxing to fish by the bank of the lake and toast some marshmallows over a fire. My little temporary responsibility will be fine for one night and gives me a much needed break from it's whining and crying and constant need for attention. (Not to mention cleaning up after it's little "accidents". (it's a puppy and it reinforces, once again, the reason why when we do get a dog...it will be a full grown beast.)

Monday, will be a good day. My daughter returns and the puppy goes home. I swear it can't get here soon enough.

I hope you enjoy your weekend.

No comments: