Friday, August 18, 2006

Tossing rice

I don't believe in Karma anymore. There was a time when I did. I thought "What goes around, comes around." But not so much anymore. I think it just leaves you wondering when those people who did bad things to you, get theirs. But, I only see those "bad" people getting what would seem to be good. So why waste my energy? Not that i sit around on a daily basis just grasping at what little hope I had that something would show them, teach them to be better people. How sad would that be? No, I have been living my life and carrying on, but that little binky part inside me, that nasty dark part, secretly wished a big bucket of mud would befall their big fat head.

And, no, I am not harping on the past. Just expressing the fact that I don't buy into it anymore. I think life just sucks sometimes. How you cope and move past, will be the deciding factor on how your life continues and flows. There is no regard for those you choose to disgard from your present. Other than the fact it was the best one you had made yet. :)

With that! We are going camping this weekend. The whole famdamly. I am excited. It will be so much fun!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thank you!

And sorry...I am back. Just tired :P