Friday, September 15, 2006

The Bus!

Yup. I did it again. But my kitchen is clean and well...the laundry is almost folded. I am finding myself back in that familiar schedule of not having enough time to get stuff done. So, I do it where I can. Be it six in the morn or my lunch break. Yeesh. I;ll post now, and finish the laundry on my break. (or in between getting ready for work and running out the door :P)

The "boy" attention on my daughter this year is making me nervous. My insides scream "She is only T.W.E.L.V.E.! TOUCH HER AND YOU DIE!" and the rational part of me is saying it's just innocent flirtation and I remember back to when I was twelve. *sigh* times were different then. I was a different kind of kid, though. Shy, quiet and rather homely. Rachel, is outgoing, cute, funny, smart... All I can do is Pray, and keep her involved in as many Church programs as possible :)

As the year is coming closer to the end, work has been a bear. The pressure is on to make goal. My boss is getting on my last nerve. Maybe a raise after 2 years of not having one, would be a little incentive for me to get excited. Maybe if I had a little feeling of worthiness in his eyes, I would feel a bit more value in what I do for him and in turn, it would be for me too. He doesn't get it though and i am not holding my breath for a change of heart anytime soon. He seems to be getting worse, and others notice it too. You have to wonder when a client makes a comment.

Tonight! We go dancing! Our first Ballroom thing. Woot! I am excited. I am looking forward to dancing close, laughing at our tripping over our feet and dancing close. (I said that already huh?) My attitude is better where Chris is concerned. In all my telling him he needed to be a more positive person and not bring his world and me down all the time, I heeded my own advice. I kept looking at all his faults. Focusing on that. He has made the effort to be excited about life, I am making the effort to be excited about someone like him, in my life. And maybe all his cooing about how great I am to him and how much he Loves and Adores me, is rubbing off. Maybe he really does feel that way about someone like me. Maybe, it isn't just "talk". I still see him as a big ol' teddy bear but at the same time, he has my back and on the word go he'd turn into a grizzly...for me. I like that.

Anyway, it's Friday! Yes! I hope yours is a good one :) I am going to make mine one.

No comments: