Saturday, September 16, 2006

And one two three..

Right...Brush...Left...Brush...Right...step...Left...step OUCH! Dancing last night was fun. But, um...we need some more lessons for sure. Chris got a little frustrated and felt his feet were too big (my toes can vouch for that) But he is willing to keep going and get to a point where he can sweep me around the dance floor as graceful as, uh a ... well, more graceful than we are now. :P The dance instructor is awesome too and when he butted in to show Chris a thing or two, he made it as non obtrusive as two guys dancing together can be.

I think we have made another step in our relationship as well. Chris surprised me last night (after an earlier warning that he got me a gift but a "Don't freak out, it's not jewelery or anything like that." statement. He is a little paranoid since I have shared with him my fears about moving too quickly.) with a new cell phone. He added me to his plan and bought me a really nice phone. With a camera and stuff. Nothing like the little basic prepaid thing I carried around. He assured me that it wasn't a statement of trying to control me, but more of an assurance that he could reach me and not have the worry of using up my minutes. I suppose there is a bit of a control thing going on there, but at least it's reasonable. :P

Anywho...off to get new pictures done. Have a great day!

No comments: