Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Smile pretty

A pretty scary picture, no? Speaking of...my Mom showed me a picture I had taken several years ago with my daughter. One of those mom/daughter portraits. It was soon after her father left and I felt I wanted something to show our new family. Which consisted of me and her. But, the picture is old, it looks nothing like me...and I mean nothing. In fact, I almost wondered who it was posing with my cute little girl. I made an appointment yesterday to have some new ones taken.

So, while I sit here waiting for the gray to be covered, Rachel had a great day at school yesterday. It was fun, last night, to hear about her day, all her new teachers and how she got the Top locker :) Yeah!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

HAhahaha! I will Never post that picture. Nope..nuh huh...can't make me do it.

Yes, Rachel was very excited :P

Michelle said...

Beacuse, Frenzied, it look slike someone took helium and blew up my face. And then there is the hair...