Thursday, September 07, 2006

Round and Round

Chris and I have decided to take some Ballroom Dancing lessons. Yes, you heard right, Ballroom Dancing. It was his idea, too... Now, I love dancing. Always have and was part of our Dance Production class in High School and College. I haven't danced in years, however. I am hoping it's like riding a bike, once you get your balance, off you go. Chris himself, was forced to take lessons when he was younger. He knows the standards but would like to learn the Tango with me. Frankly, I think he just wants another reason to get extremely close. Not that, that, is a bad thing. :P

I think it will be fun and some different type of exercise. In looking at their website, they also hold events throughout the year. Dinner and dancing formals to utilize the skills you learn as well as have a good time doing it. My first thought...was "Ooooo I get to wear something fancy? WooHoo! I get to go shopping!" I don't think I've worn a fancy dress since Prom. And that really was just a costume (kind of like a wedding dress) I am thinking...Black, Sparkly...and really low cut ;)

This guy (Chris) is really trying so hard to get on my good side. Which can be kind of tricky when I am constantly turning in circles.

2 comments:

Justice said...

"Which can be kind of tricky when I am constantly turning in circles."

That's funny!.. I'm happy for you.

Michelle said...

I think I am turning him in circles too Justice.

This company has dances at the end as well, Frenzied. I am hoping to be attending some of them...it sounds like a lot of fun.