Sunday, July 30, 2006

Down and Dirty



The lake was so beautiful yesterday. The weather here has just been....perfect. I think the high today was 70 or so. It's kind of odd to have such cooler temps this time of year, but I am certainly not complaining! I also found out, that I suck at horse shoes. The game, that is.

We tried our hand at mini golf today. A fun game, but I don't think I am going to win any tournaments anytime soon. :P Chris won, of course, booger, and Rachel...well...she gave a good hearty try. It made for a good few giggles.

I like the relationship thing. I admit, that it has been a while, or really ever, that someone has taken such an interest and genuine liking in me. I sometimes feel a little overwhelmed by all the attention and even a little wary. The wary is not because of anything he has said or done that would cause me to be so or to question his motives, it's just that little fear that creeps up on me that says it can't be real. Can't he see all those little things in me that aren't all good? And when he does, will he run too? He is by no means perfect himself. He has been honest, about the good the bad and the ugly. As have I. And I can accept those things about him. It's what we learn and how we view them today, that makes the kind of person we are. I like who he is and is striving to be. But, how long will he accept those things about me before he decides too, that he would rather not? Eh...that is what is hard to let go of. That fear of what happened so many times before, happening here. I know it isn't fair to put that onto this situation. So I am trying not to and enjoying every moment I can and taken that leap of Faith. Free falling even with the hopes that he will catch me. Luckily I've lost a little weight. :P

Just a little self (anal)ization for tonight...

Anywho... Today! Was Tech's Bday! Happy Birthday Sugar Dumpling! ;)

3 comments:

SBB said...

Thank you for the birthday wish!

And you need to stop worrying about your little faults if you even have any. You're a prize. And any guy that doesn't see that is a dolt. You can quote me. :)

Michelle said...

You are most welcome Tech, too bad it was just a virtual party...dancing would have been fun!

And, I am certain I have faults :P
But thank you for being so sweet. :) Or, rather...just you.

Michelle said...

Those are Rachel's piggies...

Kinda dirty from camping with my sis. :)