Saturday, July 29, 2006

Well Deserved

I love love love the BOOT. It's big and gets in the way but dang me i can walk without pain. I really can't wait for my foot and leg to be back to normal. After just a few days and nights of wearing this mass of metal and velcro I can see a difference. My left leg looks like one. I have a calf. You can see the muscle and actual definition from leg to ankle. Woohoo! It's already feeling much better too. But I still have several weeks to go...

The weather here has finally taken a brief respite. Much cooler with temps in the 70's and 80's. YES! No more 100+ for a while I am hoping. It also helps with the nasty fires we have going on with one threatening a whole town just west of here. Several of my clients were evacuated from their homes, with no word as to when they can return. My prayers go out to them and their families. Please keep them and those affected in your's too.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ha! Ya know, I didn't ask. He is being very supportive and caring though. He said what he feels for me is unconditional, and he just wants me to feel better. :)

I swear, I think he has a book called "All the right answers"

Justice said...

I am glad you are feeling better. My 11 year old sported one of those through June and early July. The nurse who fitted her for it said she got one at a good time because the older ones were "a nasty, ugly, awful brown."

Michelle said...

Thanks Justice :)

Well, I am glad I missed out on the brown ones then :P