Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Say it like ya mean it

Eh. Went to the Dr. today. I couldn't get in to see my regular one until the middle of August so I went ahead and went to urgent care. So much for figuring out what is wrong. I know it isn't broken. Heh. He did give me a brace and some pain medication. The brace helps, but the meds just make my tummy upset and my brain loopy. And, I think it gives me a touch of terets. I was coming back into the office from running some office errands, and I bumped my foot on the curb. Let's just say I am glad no one was standing around 'cause I yelled a not so nice word. But, I have noticed lately, that my mouth has been running amuck. It must be the stress, the heat or just a general lack of something.

At any rate, I am going to an orthopedist (sp? I don't feel like looking it up) on Thursday. He is the same guy that did my knee surgeries. I have confidence in him and hope he can help me to remedy whatever the issue is. I am only 37. I have a lot of walking to do yet...

Aside from that...today is ahappy day! It's Frenzied's Birthday!! Woot! Happy Birthday sweetie girl ;)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Your welcome Frenzied, I hope it was a good day for you :)

I will look into it and ask my Dr. about it tomorrow when I go see the orthopedist.