Saturday, August 26, 2006

Bitter Sweets

Did you know that I am a Bluebell? Yep...tried posting it the other day, but the html was all wonky and I really didn't feel like messing with it. So there ya go...

Did you know that I can get my house clean in an hour flat? Yep. Well...cleaned up anyway. Certainly not spic and span and completely sanitized. But certainly presentable.

Did you know that I am missing my baby girl so much, that i took one of her blankets and held it to my cheek. The thought of her being close, when she is so far away, is comforting. I want her home soon. I do.

Did you know that a single glass of wine, or just a little exhaustion, can let your fears (walls) down a little? Yep. Sure can.

Did you know Chris Loves me? Yes...yes he does. :)

Hope you have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE?......Hubba.

XXOO :)

Michelle said...

LOL...yeah the L word was spoken.

The secret crush must stay that way, I guess. Going to be one of those, "what if's" you wonder on. :P