Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Every which way

I am not sure if this post will work...I logged in, it gave me the dashboard, I selected new post and got an error. Hmmph. I went to blogger known issues, didn't find anything pertaining to the issue, hit back on my browser and Walla! Here I am.

Go Figure.

Today has been a whirlwind day. I awoke to no less than 7...S.E.V.E.N. messages on my cell from Chris. He has been working early (5am people) and he likes to call me and leave me sweet nothings on my phone. He knows better than to call my home at such hours. (I had a guy do that before just because he knew I had trouble sleeping sometimes. So he thought he would check to see if I was up. Duh! I was sleeping and do you know how incredibly precious that is to me? yeesh) Anyway, 7 messages of him telling me how great I am. Oh and ya know...how we will be able to say the "L" word soon. We actually had a conversation about that last night. Because he has been bringing it up a lot lately. I just said that I don't take words lightly. So many people say them without truly understanding the meaning behind the ones they choose. Or what actions make them valuable. I explained to him, that I am more of an action girl. If I "L" you, I'll show it in any way I can. "L" is a verb too, afterall...

*many hours later*

See? That's how my days have been going. Complete distraction from any single train of thought. Now I can't remember what it was that I was going to continue going on about. Arg.

Um...hmmmm...

Oh yeah! No..that's not it.

Hey! did you notice I put a new song/artist over there ---> He rocks. My brother turned me on to him a couple years ago. Check it out, you might like it too. :)

I am procrastinating tonight. I have to pack my daughter's stuff for a five day girls only camping trip on the coast. It's a great program put on by the Distrcit Recreation dept. I know she will have fun...but I am going to miss her. So, I keep staring at her sleeping and overnight bags. *sigh* The last Hoorah! before school starts in 2 weeks.

I wanna go dancing. All dressed up, lookin good, a few glasses of wine and boogie my butt down. Doesn't that sound like fun? Ok I just called my friend Christine, cause she is the "party girl" of the friends I have, and she doesn't even know where I can go to get some grooves in. What's with that?

Alright...I suppose I should get to it. I still can't remember what I was going to write from before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We be clubbin'....

Okay, sorry. Bub has been playing that song a lot lately- thus the reason Chloe has been saying 'YEaaaahh Yeahhh, Westside!" so much lately.

Club 98 (is that still its name?) is kinda fun, if you are up for anything hiphop-ish. I don't know about country, and there were a few Indy type places around downtown but I'm useless when it comes to current trends in Bend. Or anywhere else for that matter.

If you find something decent, let me know. I can get Bub to go dancing once every 10 years, and I'm about halfway to my second opportunity. ;)

Michelle said...

Ha! Club 97 closed down years ago, but they are getting ready to reopen it. Not sure when that will be though...

I would prefer the Indy stuff, myself. I'll have to look into it. I am out of the loop these days (years) on clubs :P Ask me about events in town and I got ya covered!

Gee, only 5 more years to go huh?