Tuesday, September 26, 2006

And here we go..

If you blog, do you ever go back and read what you wrote a year ago? A month? Two years? I did. Some, tonight. Just this time of year, last year. I am so glad that I have my entries. To go back and read what I had written and see what my thoughts were, where I was emotionally, physically...even spiritually. I am not sure, however, if I have advanced much. But I did make myself laugh at some of my words. I was funny, even if it was in my own mind. :P

I think I can still be funny. Sometimes. I just get caught up in "stuff". I.E. work and staying afloat financially and ugh, relationships.

After we went hiking this last Sunday, we stopped at the Goodwill store to look at some stuff to make a costume out of. We found a great outfit for Rach but while we were there, me and Rachel started in on our goofing around. Chris had never seen that before and thought it was great. He was like "Wow! I like you like this." I said "What are you talking about?" He said "I don't know, you are so happy and like a little spitfire. It's cool." I thought...Hmmm aren't I always like this? But I guess not. At least not when I am stressed about the day to day clutter.

I read my entries where I talked about how if a guy went out to lunch with me, then he would find the woman of his dreams shortly thereafter. Chris and I have never gone out to lunch together. Never shared a meal during the noon hour. He has come to my house for lunch, but that doesn't count. It has to be an "outing". I still think it's true. So, I am going to tell him tonight that he can never take me out to lunch. Never. Unless I change my mind about this whole "relationship" thing. Then I will make the reservations. (I am not going to tell him that part) I just don't know still. And when will I know, do you just "know" when someone is right? I mean, my gosh, in the past when I thought someone was right there were so Not right and it was my bad. So, since I don't know and am completely confused at times, does that mean it is right? Is it a good thing to be confused and turned around inside that you don't know where or how far you want this to go?

No comments: